On 2nd day of T10 League 2019, the first match will be scheduled between Deccan Gladiators and Bangla Tigers. Both teams are in excellent form and will play their best to win this match. Bangla Tigers playing their first match in T10 league season 3, however, Deccan Gladiators playing their 2nd match, so there are chances they have an edge on Bangla Tigers.
Complete Details of Today Match Prediction
As you know, the T10 league is starting from 15th November 2019. T10 League Drafts 2019 has been scheduled on 16th October 2019. However, we have also updated the T10 League Auctions 2019 Players List.
According to T10 3 Schedule 2019, the first match of the second day is scheduled for Deccan Gladiators vs. Bangla Tigers. The timing of this match is 15:30 according to UAE time. We have also updated the weather conditions of this match. You can check in the weather conditions section.
Moreover, we have a team of cricket experts from all over the world. We always predict the right, safe, secure, authentic, and perfect T10 today match prediction. We will update who will win today.
Today Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today
As per our experts, chances of Deccan Gladiators are slightly more to win this match. So, we predict Deccan Gladiators will win this match after a tough competition.
Deccan Gladiators have 52% Chance to Win This Match. However, Bangla Tigers have 48% Chance to Win This Match.
Today Toss Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s Toss
Toss is like the trailer of any cricket match. So, we predict Deccan Gladiators will win the toss and elect to bat first against Bangla Tigers.
Public Poll For Today’s Match
You can also vote for your favorite team in the given public poll below.
You have read the post in which we predict Deccan Gladiators will win this match. We have predicted based on ground realities, the performance of both teams and their players. However, our experts also check the pitch conditions and fan support for both sides then we predict the winning team.