On 18th November 2019, the twelfth match is scheduled between Team Delhi Bulls vs. Bangla Tigers. This will be the third match of that day. Both teams are in good form. Delhi Bulls (Old Bengal Tigers) is the experienced team of the T10 League. However, Bangla Tigers is the latest addition of Bangladesh taste to this league. We will do a prediction of today’s match and will tell you who will win this match. If you’re one of them then this post is for you.
Complete Details of Today Match Prediction
As we said, on 18th November 2019, this match is scheduled after the second match of the day. The timing of this match is 20:00 PM. Both teams are ready for this match. Let’s see who will perform better. Although both teams have match-winning players. So. this prediction was a little difficult for us. It will be the last match of the first half of T10 League 2019.
Moreover, we will also update the weather conditions of the Matchday. If you want to check the weather of the matchday then click here. Also, we have started another section in which we will update T10 League 2019 Live Score Ball by Ball Update.
In this post, we will make T10 Today Match Prediction based on ground realities, past performance of both teams, and fans’ support in the ground. As you know, we have a team of cricket experts; they will make a right, safe, and secure prediction before every match based on ground realities and past performance of both sides.
Today Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today
As per our experts, chances of Delhi Bulls are slightly more to win this match because of past experience. So, we predict Delhi Bulls will win this match after a good game.
Delhi Bulls has 52% Chance to Win This Match. However, Bangla Tigers have 48% Chance to Win This Match.
Today Toss Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s Toss
Toss is like the heart of any cricket match. So, we predict Bangla Tigers will win the toss and elect to bowl first against Delhi Bulls.
Public Poll For Today’s Match
You can also vote for your favorite team in the given public poll below.
In this post, we will make Today Match Prediction based on performance and stats of both teams. We are confident it will be a very tough match and the audience will enjoy it. Hope for the best. In last, best luck to both teams that are playing in this match. Cric Dash will always support our readers and will provide all the information before anybody else.