The sixth match of T10 League 2019 has been scheduled Northern Warriors vs. Qalandars. The date of this match is 16th November 2019, and the time is 20:00 according to local UAE time. It will be the third and last match of T10 League second day. Our audience wants to know who will win this match. So, we will make Today Match Prediction of this match.
Complete Details of Today Match Prediction
Both teams are in excellent form. Northern Warriors is defending champions. However, on the other side, Qalandars have an extraordinary combination of team players who have a lot of experience to play fast games in UAE.
As per cricket experts, it will be a very tough match, and cricket fans will enjoy this match. Also, they predict in this match; both teams will score high because both have a hard-hitting batting line.
In this post, we will make Today Match Prediction based on ground realities, past performance of both teams, and fans’ support in the ground. As you know, we have a team of cricket experts; they will make a right, safe, and secure prediction before every match based on ground realities and past performance of both sides.
Today Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today
As per our experts, chances of Qalandars are slightly more to win this match. So, we predict Qalandars will win this match after a fierce competition.
Qalandars have 52% Chance to Win This Match. However, Northern Warriors have 48% Chance to Win This Match.
Today Toss Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s Toss
Toss is like the heart of any cricket match. So, we predict Qalandars will win the toss and elect to bat first against Northern Warriors.
Public Poll For Today’s Match
You can also vote for your favorite team in the given public poll below.
As per our experts and fans, chances of Qalandars are more to win because they have an edge on Northern Warriors in a previous performance. Moreover, Qalandars have the experience of playing the Pakistan Super League. However, in cricket, anything is possible. So, Good Luck Both Cricket Fans. We hope you will enjoy this match. If you have any queries, then let us know.