On the third day of T10 League 3, the first match is scheduled between defending champions Northern Warriors vs. Team Abu Dhabi. Moreover, both teams are in excellent form. So, our audience wants to know who will win today between these two teams. In this Today Match Prediction, we will predict the winning team of this match.
Complete Details of Today Match Prediction
As per the T10 League 2019 Schedule, it is the seventh match of T10 League 3 in which two teams will compete that are Northern Warriors vs. Team Abu Dhabi. Both teams have excellent players. However, Northern Warriors have an excellent combination of players mainly belongs to the West Indies. On the other side, Team Abu Dhabi has a worldwide player combination.
According to the T10 League fixtures time table 2019, it is the first match of the third day in T10 League 2019. The timing of this match is 15:30 as per the local time of UAE. However, the date of this match is 17th November 2019.
In this post, we will predict who will win today between Northern Warriors vs. Team Abu Dhabi. As you know, we have a team of cricket experts they will make a right, safe and secure prediction before every match based on ground realities and past performance of both sides.
Today Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today
As per our experts, chances of Northern Warriors are slightly more to win this match. So, we predict Northern Warriors will win this match after a tough competition.
Northern Warriors have 51% Chance to Win This Match. However, Team Abu Dhabi has 49% Chance to Win This Match.
Today Toss Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s Toss
Toss is like the heart of any cricket match. So, we predict Team Abu Dhabi will win the toss and elect to bat first against Northern Warriors.
Public Poll For Today’s Match
You can also vote for your favorite team in the given public poll below.
As per our cricket experts, chances of Northern Warriors are more to win because they have an edge on Team Abu Dhabi in a previous performance. However, in cricket, anything is possible. So, Good Luck Both Cricket Fans. We hope you will enjoy this match. If you have any queries, then let us know.