One the first day of T10 League 2019, the third and last match is scheduled Team Abu Dhabi vs. Qalandars. Both teams will face each other at Sharjah Cricket Stadium on 15th November 2019. Both teams have an excellent combination. Our audience wants to know who will this match. So, we are here with another Today Match Prediction.
Complete Details of Today Match Prediction
As we know T10 League 2019 has been started with a fantastic concert at the Opening ceremony on 14th November 2019. If you want to know complete details of the schedule then click here.
According to T10 League third edition 2019, the third match is scheduled between Team Abu Dhabi and Qalandars on 15th November 2019. The timing of this match is 21:00 according to the local time of UAE. We have also updated the weather conditions of each day from start to end of this league. You can check in the weather conditions section.
In this post, we will predict who will win today Team Abu Dhabi vs Qalandars in T10 League 2019. As you know, we have a team of cricket experts they will make a right, safe and secure prediction before every match based on ground realities and past performance of both sides.
Today Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today
As per our experts, chances of Team Abu Dhabi are slightly more to win this match. So, we predict Qalandars will win this match after a tough competition.
Team Abu Dhabi has 52% Chance to Win This Match. However, Qalandars have 48% Chance to Win This Match.
Today Toss Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s Toss
Toss is like the heart of any cricket match. So, we predict Team Abu Dhabi will win the toss and elect to bat first against Qalandars.
Public Poll For Today’s Match
You can also vote for your favorite team in the given public poll below.
As per cricket experts, team Abu Dhabi has chances to win this match are more than Qalandars in this match. Our cricket experts do prediction based on ground realities and fans support for both teams.